Do you have a food product that is about to launch? Are you testing a new recipe? Do you need unbiased sensory feedback on your product? You’re in luck! KitchenTown and Tinker Kitchen are joining forces to present a Blind Tasting Series that gives you the unique opportunity to have your products tasted by an audience who has zero knowledge about you and your brand. It’s the perfect time to get pointed feedback that will help you understand exactly what people love and would change about your products.
How it works
- Makers will set up their samples alongside one other product produced by a competitor, no labels will be visible.
- Tasters will taste products and fill out sensory surveys.
- Makers and products will be revealed.
- Sensory feedback and demographic information will be shared with makers after the event.
For Makers / Food Entrepreneurs
- Apply to participate in the blind tasting with the link below. We will be curating the products being sample to ensure a balanced variety.
- You will be required to bring prepped samples of your product and one other competitor’s product.
- $75 participation fee includes 2 tasting tickets.